Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Its getting better

Last week was a good week, running is getting better and I've started riding my bike.
I like riding my bike to the gym, it's an easy ride and its good cardio before I start the weights. At the gym I'm doing some physical therapy and weights which has been helping me maintain strong legs. Running 3 1/2 miles is easier, my knee still feels a bit tight after that but there is no pain. As long as I stretch I feel ok.
The GORUCK challenge is 2 weeks away, I am very excited, I know I am doing all I can and I can't wait to experience it with my teammates. Hopefully I don't end up being a weak link.
Not much else to post here:
Another hike tomorrow with Dolly - 11 miles
Only 8-9 more days of training left until complete rest until challenge day.

No comments:

Post a Comment